CallJoy Acceptable Use Policy
Last updated December 18, 2019
Our policies play an important role in maintaining a positive experience for our users. Please follow this policy when using CallJoy. When we identify a potential policy violation, we may review and take action, including limiting or terminating a user’s access to CallJoy.
This policy may be updated from time to time. The latest version will be available on the CallJoy website (CallJoy.com). References in this policy to “CallJoy” include the number that CallJoy has assigned to a user (as applicable).
Do not facilitate the transmission of spam, large numbers of calls, or automated messages. Such activity includes, but is not limited to:
- placing calls in violation of laws prohibiting unsolicited marketing calls (e.g., "do-not-call laws");
- data mining any web property (including Google) to find phone numbers;
- selling, exchanging, or distributing to a third party the phone numbers of any person without such person’s consent to such disclosure; and
- inflating call traffic (e.g., traffic pumping, international revenue share fraud).
Third party verification
Do not use CallJoy to gain access to or sign up for third party services or products (e.g.receiving an authorization code).
Harassment and Bullying
Do not use the CallJoy service to threaten, bully, or harass.
Do not distribute depictions of graphic or gratuitous violence.
Do not distribute content that may be harmful to minors. Do not distribute content that exploits children, such as child sexual abuse imagery or content that presents children in a sexual manner.
Do not impersonate another person or company (via the use of a telephone number or otherwise) or otherwise misrepresent yourself or the owner of any URL or CallJoy phone number.
Do not infringe on the intellectual property of others (including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, and other proprietary rights), and do not encourage or induce infringement of intellectual property rights.
Do not distribute other people’s personal and confidential information, such as credit card numbers, confidential national ID numbers, or account passwords, without their permission.
Do not use CallJoy to engage in or promote illegal activities.
Do not transmit viruses, malware, or any other malicious or destructive code. Do not use CallJoy in a way that harms or interferes with the operation of the networks, servers, or other infrastructure of CallJoy or others.
System Interference and Abuse
Do not abuse the CallJoy Service, and do not interfere with other CallJoy users’ enjoyment of the CallJoy Service. For example:
- Do not use CallJoy to data mine phone numbers or other information.
- Do not forward to phone numbers that aren’t your own or under your control.
- Do not create multiple user accounts, and do not create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses.
- Do not sell, trade, resell or otherwise exploit for any unauthorized commercial purpose or transfer any CallJoy account or the CallJoy service.
- Do not modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of the CallJoy service.
- Do not remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the CallJoy service.
- Do not reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the CallJoy service.