In the Call Actions screen, you will see a number of templated Call Actions. These are common Call Actions that your agent will be ready to address as soon as you sign up for CallJoy. Your agent will be ready to handle customer questions associated with these request types:
- Open hours
- Order food
- Table Reservation
You simply need to provide the agent's Response and next Action your agent will take by clicking the edit button next to the appropriate Call Action.
Ready to make a custom Call Action for your business?
The templated request types are great starter requests that may not cover all the questions your customers frequently ask. Your business is unique, and we have designed CallJoy to flexibly meet the demands of your callers. Here's how to get started making a custom Call Action for your business
1. Think of a common question your customer ask over the phone (perhaps "Do you have parking?") and click "Add action" in the Call Actions page.
2. Write down a list of phrases and words (such as above) that you think your customers might use when asking about parking. Try to think of every possible ways this question might come up (example "parking lot", "overnight parking", or "valet parking")
- If you're an existing customer who has a history of calls, comb through some call transcripts for some different ways your customers have asked about parking in the past!
3. Enter these phrases into the "Request Phrases" field. Be sure to use a comma to separate each phrase.
4. Decide on the next Action your agent should take and press Save.
5. Test out your Call Action by making a call yourself.
6. See how well your agent does at recognizing caller intentions around your custom Call Action. You can do this easily by keeping an eye on your Insights page. It will tell you the top intents your agent missed. Check out How can I learn how well the agent is understanding caller questions?
- How many Call Actions should I have?
- How many Request phrases should I have per Call Action?
- For troubleshooting: What if the agent is not able to answer a caller’s question?
Your CallJoy agent is also programmed to close each response and action with a signoff greeting. For example, if you customize your agent to respond to table reservation requests by sending a text containing a link to book a table online, the agent will say “Text has been sent” once the action has been taken. That way, you do not need to worry about customizing these parts of the agent’s reply!
If you need help setting up your Call Actions, you can always reach out to us at email@example.com!