If one of your customers call to ask about parking, there are multiple ways “Do you have parking” can be stated. In general, we recommend at least 10 phrases per request type.
Some phrasing that can trigger the Parking Call Action may be:
Do you have parking
- Street parking
- Do you have valet service
- What does parking cost
- How long can I stay at the meter
And so on…
For your agent to accurately recognize a customer request, make sure you account for all the possible phrases and words that might be associated with that request, and include those in the Request Phrases section of the Call Action you are customizing.
Some other tips:
- Only words/phrases that exactly match the training phrases you input will result in the agent responding with the appropriate answer/action.
- Vary your training phrases as much as you can (see above!)
- Try to eliminate filler words like "the" and "and"
- Be careful of using similar training phrases across different intents. For example, "do your TV's play sports" vs "what time is the sports game".
- When you set up your phrases, try testing them with someone who didn't help you set them up.
If you're looking for tips on how to set up the Appointment Call Action, see this article.