The CallJoy agent can now do more for your customers and your business than ever before. In the Call Actions page of your CallJoy account, you can configure your agent to recognize and answer questions that are specific to your business, such as location and hours of operation.
The agent prompts the caller by asking , “In a few words, how can I help you?” Based on the caller’s response and the intent of the call, the agent can either:
- Answer the question (e.g., “Yes! We do allow pups on our patio.”)
- Ask to send a text message (e.g., “Would you like me to text you a link to easily book your appointment online?”)
- Route the call (e.g, when the customer says “talk to sales”, the agent replies “Connecting you now”)
To learn more about how to further customize your agent, please see:
- How do I customize my agent?
- I don’t want my agent to ask “how may I help you?”. How can I disable this?
- What if the agent is not able to answer a customer’s question?
- Check out this video that walks you through how to set up call actions and customize your agent.