An existing cellphone, landline or other cloud-based phone number is required to use CallJoy. This is where we will route incoming calls to.
CallJoy Help Center
Articles in this section
- How do I go about setting up my CallJoy account and choosing my phone number?
- Who can set up a CallJoy account?
- Does my business need a cell phone or a landline to use CallJoy?
- How do I customize my agent?
- How do I set up multi-line routing?
- How does the textback feature work?
- On the "Select Business" screen during onboarding, I don’t see my business listed.
- What services and platforms does CallJoy integrate with?